Fizz & bubble bath bombs in a range of colours. 10 half bombs in this large milkshake tumblers topped off with a soap rope & paper straw. Lots of fun with this little container. 💙💜 10% off price limited offer only a few left. Comes with a free gift card optional.
- Ice pixie. Sweet fruity aroma with notes of bubble gum, banana, pear drops, musk and vanilla with sweet candy floss.
- Monkey farts. A vibrant sweet fruity concoction with leading notes of banana and pear supported by orange, lemon, lime, coconut, and jasmine on a base of musk and vanilla.
Our fragrance page gives more information on fragrances used for this product.
Check out the additional info section on how to order your card.
⚠ WARNING THESE ARE NOT TO BE CONFUSED AS EDIABLE FOODS, KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN. CHILDS SUPERVISION WHEN IN USE.
MILKSHAKE BATH BOMBS.
Melt and Pour Soap Base.
- Natural SLS Free Soap Base is free from foam boosters such as SLS
- Glycerine Soap base is ALL VEGETABLE OIL
- Contains no alcohol or harmful products to dry your skin Glycerine, a natural emollient, draws moisture out of the air to benefit skin health
- Cleanses without stripping or upsetting the delicate natural pH balance necessary for soft, healthy skin.
- Rinses clean and leaves no soapy film behind.
- Highly moisturising formula.
- No artificial colours added, No animal testing.
- 100% Vegetable base.
- Opaque in colour.
- Contains no surfactants or Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.
- Odourless base for a superior fragrance lift.
- Do not consume.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children and eyes.
Handmade & Hand-Crafted Bath Fizz Bath Bombs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Made with Natural Ingredients with a blend of Cocoa, Kokum or Shea Butter.
- Dash of Almond Oil
- Vitamin E Oil leaving your skin silky smooth and moisturised.
- Some may contain Biodegradable Glitter and or Dried Flowers.
- Bicarbonate of soda.
- Granular Citric Acid
- Kaolin Clay or Corn Starch.
- Polysorbate 80
- Fragrance Oil
- Witch Hazel.
- Mica Colour & or Liquid Dye.